Not every company can be Owens Corning Certified. In fact, there are a limited number of companies in our area that reach the criteria necessary to rank among their qualified roofers. But, when we began this business, we knew we wanted Cassas Brothers Roofing & Siding to bring something different, something extraordinary, to our customers.
By achieving the much sought-after Owens Corning Certification, we know we have!
What Does It Take to Be Owens Corning Certified?
There are several criteria that an experienced roofing company must meet in order to earn the Owens Corning Certification. Companies must:
- Be preselected for their commitment to customer service, business stability, and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Be In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Be certified to offer the Owens Corning extended Roofing System Limited Warranties that provide up to a lifetime of workmanship coverage
What Does an Owens Corning Certification Mean for You?
Luckily for all of our customers, Cassas Brothers Roofing & Siding has earned the right to be called Owens Corning Certified, and maintains that same level of quality to this day! We understand that choosing a roofer can is a VERY important decision, and that you need someone who can meet your timeline and budget requirements, as well as get the job done right – quickly and efficiently.
That is why the Owens Corning Certification means everything to us. We always strive to meet and exceed expectations and ensure you get the premier roofing experience you want from an honest name that has worked hard to achieve a level that few other companies can match.